1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this bow any good?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 12, 2009.

1. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I like it, but good lord you'll go thru bolts quick...

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Yes, I like it, where did you get it? and do you want to sell it? or hang on to it?

3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Well if i get sick to my stomach thinking of being an archer I will sell it cuz i almost hate archers as much as tamers. :)

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol a repeater, il give ya 17k!

5. Black magick

Black magick Guest

That would have been excellent when death strike worked at max with archery.

6. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, and you should sale it... what is an item worth to you if it is not used?
    Did you make it, or did you loot it off someone?
    Either way...use it , sale it, or lose it.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Great mod's but the range and damage output suck balls...

Moving shot is good but not on that weapon because A. Damage is way to low. and B the firball will make you freeze you and make you come to a stop for a brief moment and in that moment your target could easily evade you and leave you in the dust wondering where did he go :(

8. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Kage hit this one on the money.

Moving shot is good, but you need to be able to finish them off with it. That bow will not have the damage output on each hit to really bring them down. And unfortunately, the fireball going off is going to soon bring you out of range.

I would hold onto it in the event they fix the fireball drop-step. If they ever do that then you could possibly mess somebody up with it.

You will also have to monitor how often you are doing moving shot with that or you will run (literally) yourself out of mana.

My 2 cents...