1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this client still being updated?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Scumsberg, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Scumsberg

Scumsberg Guest

The tracking skill seems to be broken in EC - the arrow doesn't dynamically track a target, but remains fixed regardless of player or prey location. This is rather serious bug to those who champ regularly and need to find spies. There are also a multitude of inventory bugs where items will disappear from grid view or become overlayed ontop of a single inventory grid. Inventory problems also arise when activating ethereals.

I love the EC, the interface is amazing but it definitely is still plagued with a lot of bugs. Really hoping the developers take some time to fix these before they drive players back to the Classic client.

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What UI are you using? I haven't had those problems in a long while, and I use a fairly old UI.

3. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The item disappearing bug is still there. If you cast recall from a book and the spell fizzles, the book may vanish until you close and reopen the pack.

4. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

No since KR's release the client didnt get an update, so stay tuned maybe we can get a new one in hmm lets think 97 + 10 = 2007 + 10 = 2017 ahh only 6 years left cool ;)