1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this cu a keeper?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Epic_ignorance, Nov 16, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

Is this doggy good enough to be my main dog, or should I keep looking for the ideal one?

2. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

I think the resist are to low for being a keeper. Stats are great.

Everyone is different. I tame for max resist and stats second.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It realy would not take much time to find a much better dog. I usually find at least one better than that every time i'm out farming. What I did was just work one up and use it while waiting for what became my keeper working dog.

4. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

The RNG smiles on each of us differently! I killed maybe 10 Cus before I found 2 solid keepers. I killed maybe 400 Mares to find 2 solid keepers and at least a 1,000 Kits for 2 solid keepers!

I wouldn't bother training your Cu, tho.

5. elenka

elenka Guest

I wouldn't keep it, resists are too low.

If you're still not sure, stable it for a while and see if you find better dog fast.

Elly

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The RNG smiles on each of us differently! I killed maybe 10 Cus before I found 2 solid keepers. I killed maybe 400 Mares to find 2 solid keepers and at least a 1,000 Kits for 2 solid keepers!

I wouldn't bother training your Cu, tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right it is much harder to get other types of keeper pets like kits but Cu's are not that bad to find a good working pup. A good colored working pup is a different story.