1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is This Good Enogh

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by KingX, May 31, 2009.

1. KingX

KingX Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Radiant Skimmy
    HML 37
    HLL 47
    HSL 40
    DI 36

or

HSL 34
    HLL 55
    HCI 15
    DI 39

i was making radiants instead of twinklings and these came out ARG

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

neither have SSI 20 or 25 minimum.

that is almost essential

3. KingX

KingX Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

ok so i should try for
    HML
    HLL
    SSI
    and arms lores DI

also if i get the resources should i craft icy spell blades so that there is less possible choices so i will have a higher chance of getting thos mods? cuse icy has hit harm so it wont get another hit spell propertie

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No, go for HSL instead of HLL.

5. Well, if you've made that first one out of iron, I would keep it to imbue with SSI. It has 4 properties and should take up to 30% SSI and would be a very good weapon.

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Considering a Radiant Scimitar swings naturally at 1.25 seconds per swing at 150 Stamina, I have to question all the assertions that SSI is required. I'd have to know your max stamina first.

If I had to choose one of the two weapons, I'd go with the first, since I already have plenty of HCI and I love leeches for PvM.

For me the perfect Radiant Scimitar for PvM would be a Twinkling Scimitar with HML, HSL, HLL, Hit Lightning, and HLD. DI 40% is defacto, so I won't mention it. For PvP, I'd probably go with a Mage's Rune Blade instead and substitute SSI 30% for HLL.

7. KingX

KingX Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

ya when my character is complete ill have 150 dex so at least 150 stamina so ssi is not needed?

8. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

SSI is REALLY nice to have, but not required.

My advice is to try the weapons out and if they work for you, great.

If they don't, then figure out how you can improve them for your style of play. But I have seen everything done with worse weapons.

9. In high end PvM with a Sampire, SSI on one of these weapons gives you a buffer of damage that can be taken without SL going off, which can take 3 or more hits for that to happen at times. If that does happen, then you're not leeching life fast enough to keep yourself alive.

10. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

SSI isn't a bad thing, I just don't find it as necessary on a Radiant for PvM as the leeches or Hit Spell. I also find that my defense (Melee Skill, Parry, DCI, and resists) and HSL 40% or higher will keep me above 150 stamina over 90% of the time. Btw, I run with 166 Stamina, so I can usually take one hit and still stay above 150.