1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

is this old or new

Discussion in 'UHall' started by peanutbutter, Oct 31, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

so i make 4 boxes of daggers and start poisoning...

i don't lock the boxes down, knowing that they will disappear...

the daggers start disappearing out of the boxed before the boxes disappear.

i didn't notice it before the latest patch, but i might have been poisoning faster then.

so, is that an old thing or a new thing and, is there any good reason for stuff to disappear out of a non-locked down box before the box disappears?
  2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 26, 2008
  3. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    Maybe the items inside the box disappeared first because you probably manipulated the box (opening it) but the daggers inside sat untouched, therefore inactive (using a skill on them might not count)- and thus they were available for decay.

Just a theory anyway.

By the way, they removed the anti-macro code, so I believe you can train your poisoning on a single weapon now without having to resort to a cycle through many weapons.
  4. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

can i get a second confirmation on that before i burn another 3k ingots and, more importantly, 30 minutes of my life?
  5. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I can confirm that you only need 1 dagger now to gm poisoning,I did it from 50-85 on one dagger.

Thank god they removed the anti-macro code.
  6. I can confirm that as well. Went from 0 to GM poisoning with just my newbied dagger from ages ago. :)