1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this plant now available on all shards? *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Hyssmaye, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Hyssmaye

Hyssmaye Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

So, can someone please confirm whether Flax seeds (hurray!!) are now dropping on all shards, or is this just on TC? I'm confused, and love flax so I want some. :)

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I have a black and a white Flax plant so far.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes, flax seeds were slipped into publish 56, they come from the tsuki wolves/titan/dryad group of monsters.

4. Zy'ana

Zy'ana Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I grew some flax too - but er - what does it do?! I take it this plant will produce seeds? Any info would be great!

5. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

I just grew a blue flax, and im so glad others have because i thought i was crazy! yet another example of a growable plant that should clearly produce a resource (flax bundle) but for no good reason.... doesn't.

rage

6. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

It probably will, eventually.

Sakarrah has said she plans to add resources to many of the new plants but just hasn't had time yet... watch for the next couple publishes and we may be pleasantly surprised. :)

7. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

That's good news! perhaps we'll go from gardeners to farmers!

rage

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

That sounds good to me, now we just need some public farm fields where we can grow plants, I would love to see active farmers around towns and player towns, outside their houses.
    Maybe let the plants grow faster on public fields. The one who plant the seed should be the owner of the plant and he can water it and harvest seed, resources and deco plant.