1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this possible?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Uvtha, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I want to make a tile unpassable, with a goza mat on it. Trying to make a pit (full of black goza's) with short stairs leading up to it, and I don't want people to be able to just walk over the stairs into the pit.

I can make the south east and west sides unpassable with super thin wall tiles, but the west side tiles on the edge are occupied by the chopped stairs. I can't think of anything else.

I hope I am making myself clear, I am too lazy to take a pic unless I must. heh

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

guessing this is on the first floor, if not, you can put a parrot on the floor below that tile to block

if it's a black goza stairway you could put two goza on the spot and raise the top one three clicks.... just two clicks and you can still step on it, but not three