1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Is this quest still around?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm "one of those weird-o's" who has a quirk about making sure I do any "access" quests that need doin' like the spellweaving one, or the entrance to the Abyss thing. Anything in-game that you need to do a quest in order for you to be able to do, I feel compeled to do.

Back in the bane event there was a quest to get a receipe to make blackrock stew. I was racking up as many points as I could, but I thought I missed the quest deadline. I noticed this posting, and I was curious.... does anyone know if this quest is still do-able?

http://www.uoguide.com/A_Dish_Best_Served_Cold

Drives me nuts that there is an item in-game that i simply can never have an option of making.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes, it's still doable. I have done it since the end of the bane event. You gain loyalty to the ophidians by killing terathans

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OMG, Ms. Fyde, thank you!!! I'm so excited!