1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Is this SSI chart up to date?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ZidjiN, Aug 10, 2009.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I use it all the time and have not seen anything to prove it was not accurate

3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Great! :D

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Same as above, in fact i have used it to build suits/stats around a certain type/combo of weaps and seems to be pretty accurate.

Although i did have a "discussion" with someone about the max swing of a heavy being 2s(i memory serves i aint looking :p), he thought you could get it to 1.25 i dont.

5. I just did. There's an error in the 4.5 wep speed chart. At 35 & 55 SSI with 160ish dex, it shows 2.25 for 35 SSI and 2 for the 55 SSI. That's a full 3 ticks off. With 55 SSI you should be at the cap of 1.25 seconds. Of course, this is only reachable by using the Assassin set or one of the invasion bows + Turquoise ring.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Daiymo's helm?