1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this suit okay?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mazamotuck, Feb 2, 2009.

1. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

I'm new to UO again and need advice on this suit my red is wearing. He is a archer btw!

69/70/70/70/70
    53% HCI
    100% DI
    40% SSI

What else should i use? Or should that be okay?

Will this even compete?

Thanks

2. You could use LMC and mana regen for sure. HLD on your weps too if you don't have the Mace & Shield glasses.

3. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

He's not a mage. He's a Chiv/Archer

But the suit is okay tho? Compete-able?

4. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Ya, but you still need mana for specials, chiv spells, and possibly bushido if your running with that.

5. DCI is a must for any pvp char unless you don't mind getting hit everytime....

6. Maggie

Maggie Guest

Your suit is great. Now just let me know what shard you are on and where you might be found at a given time. (I would like some justice)

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nice suit I dont pvp but have a very close suit to yours and pvm it rocks you add the ls strike in thats 113 hci if i am not mistaken but from what i have read you need some dci on there as was stated I would work for atleast 60 and thats just to nulify hci from ls that are targeted at you also mana regen is a must In almost all suits I would shoot for atleast 7 or 8 right around there is where the gains from mr drop alot stamina regen and leech also very important guess it all depends on play stile

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just curious how did you get the 40ssi built into suit I am asuming 20 from assain suit but where did you get the rest and still get 100 di and 53 hci

9. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

He said he's an archer. So more than likely a bow that has been enhanced to 40ssi, with some hit chance on it...just my take

10. You still need LMC and Mana Regen if you plan on using specials at all. Mana isn't just for mages anymore.

11. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

TBH you could have the best suit in the world, but it wont do a damn thing if you havent got a Template that compliments it. What is your template? Is the suit medable?