1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is this the Action of a King?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by IronHorse, Jul 24, 2009.

1. IronHorse

IronHorse Guest

From the reports that I have recieved Lord Markett followed Lord Casca's orders to the letter.
    This was my message to Lord Casca;

"This is not the action of a King.
    This is an expression of a Tyrant!
    Lord Markett followed your orders to the letter and now you punish him with death for disobeying your direct orders?
    I challenge you Lord Casca to explain before the High Court of the realm what action Lord Markett took that would constitute a violation of your direct orders.
    A King protects his people from that which would bring them harm.
    A King does not order the Royal Guard to stand down when good citizens are in peril.
    Trinsic shall never support a Tyrant.
    I question your motives,I question your loyalty and I question your sanity."

It is my intention to bring this challenge to the attention of the High Council at next Monday's meeting along with some other issues that I wish resolved regarding this Lord Casca.
    How many others are there that have reservations regarding this "self appointed" new King?
    I would expect that Lord Casca shall make himself available at this upcoming meeting to respond in public to the good citizens of the realm.

IronHorse
    Governor of Trinsic