1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is your house Private or Public?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is your house Private or Public? Do we really need the Inviable force field that was put in effect with AOS. Pre Aos House rules where so much better where you went gray to the home owner when you entered a private house.

My house is Public.

PS can someone add a poll to this?

2. My houses has been public since AoS...

3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The valueable stuff is in a privat house and the rest is public.

4. my house is private- but mainly cuz every time I customize it (Im not done yet) everythng goes to "anyone". That is screwy. If it is "friends only" it should STAY friends only.

After I get it finished, and want to put up some vendors, it'll be public.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Grot and I will have one account open, Allistan, a crafter something we can each do in our own little free time that we can walk away from with little fret of losing pixels. With him going to the middle east and me home with 3 young children, 2 of whom are receiving services, my free time is all but well non-existant so I really don't/won't have time for such musings like UO. Really the game just isn't fun right now, why pay for a game that isn't fun, doesn't make the least bit of sense to me

6. ah- CUBBIES!!!
    Bless you and may you have the best of luck!
    Cubbies are our future- they come before anything we might do for profit or pleasure.
    Good luck and I pray for the best for you.
    They are even more important than UO lol. Make them happy, and direct them to their future.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Both public. Half of the fun for me is having people see my work on design and deco, and leave a message on a message board, which they never do. :'(

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Public. It's just more fun that way.