1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] ish maps changing to tram??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Armed4Fun, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I had twi ish t-maps in my pack, 1 devious, 1 adept. Now i have a devious n a adept trammel t maps.... what the heck?

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Got me going there, had to rush to my house and look at the 3 I have locked down. All 3 are still for Ilsh so maybe its something like the house deeds?. If you put them in the bank or log out with them in ure pack they get replaced with gold.

3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Mine all still are Ilsh maps, but they are locked down in my house as well.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I think they auto-convert to trammel if you have them on your person or in your bank during a log-out, or possibly just during server maintenance. Locked down/secured aren't affected.

Then again, weird things are happening on Lake Austin - I had TWO smalls for a large change from exceptional, to normal, when I removed them from a book to fill the exceptional large - and as the large and its 4 smalls were the ONLY BODs in the book, I KNOW what they were before I pulled them.

5. kray2s

kray2s Guest

do they not change to tram maps if you decode them aswell?????

6. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All t-maps recovered from monsters in Ish are tram maps. There are no Ish t-map locations.

7. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Incorrect. There used to be Ilsh treasure maps, I believe from the early days of Ilsh. Although they no longer spawn, the old ones do exist. Anything spawning now is for Tram, but this wasn't always the case.

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Actually he is correct, there are nor were there ever any Ilshenar treasure map locations. TMaps spawning on Ilshenar monsters was a bug.

9. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

My point (badly stated) was that the Ilsh T-maps existed, bugged or not, from an earlier time.

10. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

lol Don't think anyone is arguing that they don't exist.

11. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I wasn't arguing Flutter, just trying to clear up a misperception I created.;)

Unless I'm arguing with myself? Always possible I suppose lol.

12. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ive asked around lots and all say decoding will change them. but theres noway i accidentally double clicked 2 diff maps that were in my pack in a bag for my library of different rare books/scrolls n such. i hadnt opened the bag in days till i got to working on the 3rd floor of my house n went to set em out and i noticed. maybe they do change during a log out(i doubt) but more likely over server down

13. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Speaking of ish t-maps I'm still in wants of a lev 2 expertly drawn and a lev 4 Cleverly drawn on catskills shard. I will gladly pay 10 mill per even tho they norm fetch less then half that. Or I can offer a lev 5 Deviously Drawn as part trade.

14. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have two Cleverly, one Plainly and one Adeptly Ilsh maps and they're still all Ilsh.

Just don't dbl click the maps or have them in your pack during server.

15. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Would you care to turn one of them 2 lev 4 maps into 10 mill or a lev 5 map?

16. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nice :) So now all I need is a Expertly and Ingeniously :)

17. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

That stinks we both need an expertly on the same shard lol. oh and btw you wont find a Ingeniously drawn ish map being they didnt start spawning till years after the ish maps stoped spawning.

18. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I need a whole set now on LA. :)