1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Island Healers

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Black Tom, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Black Tom

Black Tom Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Why can't they give us at least one healer on each island that has t-map locations? Dying on an island is getting to be a real pain!

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That is why all level 6 maps are on islands...because they seldom have healers...there is a method to this madness.

The whole idea when lvl 6 maps came out was it was to be a group event, never solo!

Well that was the original idea...lol

3. Black Tom

Black Tom Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Original idea like peerless? LOL

Actually, I understand why they are on islands. So that a person traipsing through the woods doesn't walk up on an unexpected PE or the like.

I just wish there were a few healers. Years ago a lot of the islands did have healers. Now I can't seem to find any.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The following Treasure Map islands have healers all the time (* also has shrine):

Bald
    Temple (in a guard zone, no less)
    Valor*
    Amoeba
    Fire*
    North Jhelom
    Skull
    Serpents Hold
    Buccaneer's Den (town healer)

No Healers at all:

Ocarina
    Blanche
    Horseshoe
    Dragon
    Iver's rounding

Random spawn Healers (rare); probably due to being within mainland spawn zones.

Eiffel (also can have gypies or brigands)
    Dot (some Dev had a sick sense of humor)