1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Isn't scripting illegal?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Radun, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Radun

Radun Guest

I remember a few months back, a friend of mine was asking me to teach him how to pvp with his mage...
    Of course before I could even start the first lesson, we'd have to get his equipment and skills all set up properly...
    So I sold him a pvp mage suit I used to use for 20m (at cost, I could have possibly got lots more, as it was a very nice setup)
    As for skills, I told him he at least needs the basics, mage med eval resist. I recommended anatomy so he doesn't have to throw down on a wrestling scroll.... and Inscription, because it gives a nice damage bonus and makes it (slightly) harder for people to fizzle your spells.
    He says... "Is that legal? I read somewhere that you can be banned for having scripting on your character"
    :hahaha:

Just thought I'd share that one, for a laugh.

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol newbies. We were all there at one time.