1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

isn't Stamina equal to Dexterity?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought Stamina was equal to Dexterity on pets. My Greater Dragon has trained up to 119 Stamina but has 125 Dexterity. I notice on everyone else's dragon that they are all equal. This isn't from stat altering spells it has been like this for over a day.

Is mine bugged? And if it is, would a Gamemaster fix it?

2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Hmmm, stamina and dex are equal on mine, I'd page a gm if I were you, although I'm not sure what they would do about it. [​IMG]

3. I have a pack horse with 172 stamina and 125 dex. It showed a big difference when I bought it. With pets it doesnt go straight across always. I've only seen this on low one slot pets though.

I wasnt aware that the greater dragons had a difference on it. Now I'll have to look at all of them.

4. Have you lored it sinse noticing this? You might have been moving around or had your pet in a fight and it lost stamina through these methods.

5. R Skye

R Skye Guest

Guildmates dragon is the same was 119/125

6. Guest

Guest Guest

mine ended up being 5 off. how much HP does yours have?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

948 I think.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

948 I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah ok...mine had 954, so I am wondering if, as STR goes up, there are sometimes chances for dex/stam to get nerfed, haha. but it could just be coincidence. anyone else suffer dex/stam issues, and if so, what's HP at?