1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Issue with casting

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Cloak&Dagger, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Never had this problem before today, or at least never noticed it before today.

While just sort of camping out a spot today (in fact doing it while posting) I noticed that since I am invising myself and allowing the evs to do all the work, when ever I cast EV while invised soon as the spell is done casting (and with out queuing a target yet) The system tells me "Target cannot be seen" in fact I do not even get the target cursor. If I repeat the spell, with hitting my last target key (queuing the target) it will cast just fine (since I am not invised I guess?) And even trying to Que the target from invis it will not.

Another thing I just noticed while testing a bit of this, I do not receive a system message saying that my target has been queued if i use last target, but target self gives the message.

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

I have this issue as well, I think its due to Target Que. I am going to turn it off for now to see if its still the case.