1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Issue with House customization and the new tiles

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Larisa, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

So I had this little luna house...and someone was getting rid of one that's a little bit bigger...so I took it.

I used some of the new tile sets to built it..the first one...and I haven't dropped it yet so I went into customize mode to clear it to the foundation to get my gold back...well...it cleared the old tiles but left the new ones.

upload_2015-10-11_0-38-20.png

upload_2015-10-11_0-39-13.png

Nothing happens when I click clear and when I try to use the eraser it doesn't highlight the walls or tiles so I can't do anything.

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Okay more strangeness....and yes I logged out and in twice :/

These are both my chars in the same house..

upload_2015-10-11_0-49-15.png

The one on the left is the owner...and cannot walk through the walls as though they are still there...the other client sees nothing.

*shrugs*

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Restart your client, and they will be gone, they are not there, but you are seeing them, like if you login on other shard, a ghost of your house may follow.
    But yes, the new tiles seem to do this more often, did happen to me on TC