1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Issue with UOAssist & Confusion Blast/Invis Potions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by drinkbeerallday, Nov 28, 2008.

1. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

Maybe I have old kegs but, it seems that Confusion Blast and Invisibility Potions are the same object type.

This means UOAssist can't tell the difference between them, which means I can't set macros to chug these in 2D. Well I can, but I can only carry one or the other.

Again, maybe I have old kegs. Is this a bug or has it been fixed?

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i believe its the same in kr.. set to drink and blow yourself up.

3. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

I remember this being a problem when these potions came out. I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed.

4. Fink

Fink Guest

Empty the kegs into stacks of bottles, then set UO:A to "Use Item" rather than item type (they both ID as nighsight), then replenish/reassign the stacks as needed.

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeah if i have confusion blasts on me when i try to throw conflags i throw them instead.

6. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

Nice fix, but still doesn't change the fact we have a serious bug here.

7. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

The issue isn't EA's it's with UO Assist. The program hasn't gotten a real update in a long time it's mainly been just compatibility updates to keep it working with the client. You might want to address these concerns to the creator of UO Assist instead. If it's IDing the Pots as nightsight that probable means the Nightsight is being used as a base for UO Assist to determine the other potion types through a comparison of some sort which would make sense being there is only one type of Nightsight potion.

8. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

We should be able to set macros to chug/throw pots in the 2D client.