1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It doesn't look like the fixed the lag

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Why would they fix it? Its a huge "gold sink" for them...remember that not only do they want our RL money but they want our fake UO gold too!

Hell they prolly caused the lag inentionally..cuz they sure as hell acknowledging anything....

I made a post about my true feelings on this subj. in the long thread about it in UO hall but until this is fixed I will be on Call of Duty 4

And if its Dec and this game is still unplayable unless u like killin chickens n goats all day then I'll follow my buddy and terminate my account....except unlike him I have 2.

My bro has an account he keeps active but rarely plays but once I leave there will be no reason for him to stay neither........

3. Goron

Goron Guest

I've been getting some quality Cod:WaW game time in and might have to reinstall IL2 soon...

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Four or more threads on the lag topic? You folks are beginning to post like Uhallers. *shakes head*:twak:

;)

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well when you cant play the game at all there is not a lot more to post about...

I am really sad that they are not even addressing the issue.

6. Goron

Goron Guest

Well, at least it shows that all the board pvp really is just about the game:)
    So when no one can play, no one has anything to board pvp about:scholar:

:grouphug:

Anyone here play Defcon? I've never played it multiplayer, but think it would be fun... nothing like global nuclear war to cheer you up!

7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I was wondering why there werent any good board pvp threads lately, makes for a boring night at work not being able to read about whos killing who.

8. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where you the one that locked my Uhall one with the picture of the hamster?