1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It is done (well as good as done)

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Mezzac, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Decorating my tower, that is:)

Over the last couple days I decidd to get my act together and decorate my tower - The ground floor still has a bit of work to do but the rest is just WickeD - well I think it is anyway and thats whats important:)

Yes, I am excited - and the reason why is because of the roof of my Tower - It turned out particularly nice and I am rather pleased with it.

Anyways, if you see a rune on te ground for Relics of Brittian - please come hve a look. Your comments and/or suggestions would be appreciated on the notice board on the front door.

A word of warning - Lots of Goza's and Lockdowns used - near to my storage limit so you slower players like me - be patience on the front step.

I would post a couple pictures but I a techno hack and children are not about to show me how :lol:

First Floor

[​IMG]

Second floor

[​IMG]

Third Floor

[​IMG]

Third Floor Library

[​IMG]

Forth Floor

[​IMG]

Fifth Floor ChessBoard

[​IMG]

Thanks Mezzac

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Veddy Niiiice.. thanks for the tour :popcorn:

3. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Added pictures - Thanks for help Kate - appreciated :)

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

no worries bud, glad i could help sorry i wasnt around for your final question though was off watching a couple of season return ep's ive been dying to see :D
    The place is looking fantastic, one of these days ill get my place done hehe ill be so bored when its finished though *laughs*