1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It is "good" being a thief! ...

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Frarc, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Crime does pay! ;)

[​IMG]

2. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

I can't find Jack anywhere.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Felucca only, in Shops with Blacksmith,Tailor and Carpenter. Crates,Chest Barrels and golden boxes. Lockpick them and remove the trap. If you don't find any, steal the other items inside them and wait for the respawn.

4. Shqiptar

Shqiptar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Wait... is this new for stealing? I haven't been on in like two years. Someone explain to me plzzzzz.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

The refinements can be stolen in Felucca shops. Its only since a few days. :)

6. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

ah! I was talking about Jack, the guy in your other picture :) I found someone like him. Though I don't like having to go to Trinsinc to use them. Shiqiptar we have armour refinements now where you can "fine tune " your armour resists and the cost is defense chance increase or vice versa. 5 levels of it, diff ones for different armour types. I spent hours on the test shard looking for these new items. I wish they would have explained it a bit better. I just figured they were waiting to release it to production shards to test it out. :(