1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

It is Halloween, do you have your coffins yet ??

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color="black"> Do you have your coffin yet ? </font> <font color="orange"> Do your friends and/or enemies have their coffin yet ? </font>

Tis halloween be sure to stop by NEW Hope Provisions, to get your last minute orange flowers, pumpkin pies, black goza mats and ..ye gm made basic essentials coffins TODAY is Halloween afterall and ye know some one will be a wee corpsey and ghostie yet on this shard this night of Halloween.

So do not be left without ye final resting place..stop on by visit Holly Day at NEW Hope Provisions and buy ye coffins today ! We have gm made coffins, in black, orange and natural colors.

*map to NEW HOPE, nw brit by Lord British's moat*

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There are still some wonderful Halloween coffins to choose from, upon the vendor. Now seriously folks, what more can body ask for; for their remains than a nice gm snuggly built air tight nearly waterproofed coffin for ye and ye friends upon Siege to repose within, after a hectic eve of pvping upon Siege.

So do purchase our halloween coffins this eve. We are...conveniently located near....the brit cemetary.
  3. *grins*

If I didn't have to go trick-or-treating right now in real life, I'd come by for sure!

Quite a compelling advertising campaign, I must say. [​IMG]