1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It just made me hopeful. :)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Viquire, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't play much on Atl, and usually Sunday mornings find me occupied in other places.

However, this particular morning I found myself at home alone with time to kill, so I thought I'd log in on ATL and start a new thrower. Lo, and behold there are youngs running around all over New Haven. I personally helped three get better equipped, find quests, and answered questions about templates. I don't get to do that very often either.

Just thought I'd share a bit of hopeful news and encourage folks on other shards to have some kind of presence in New Haven. Odds are good some folks are coming there to train, finding out there isn't anyone to train with or help out, and moving on until they find a shard filled with life.

My two cents.

#1 Viquire, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  2. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

So they are true 'youngs' and not just people that just made alt accounts?

3. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Its never easy to tell is it? But when you watch a guy fall down the hole made by the stairwell on his way to take the chivalry quest four times you think to yourself, "Yeah, this one could be real." :)

#3 Viquire, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    CovenantX likes this.
  4. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Or filming an episode of "World's Dumbest Paladins"

Tjalle likes this.