1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Item Bless Deeds... Hmm?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wallenstein, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Wallenstein

Wallenstein Guest

I've noticed that in my 5+ years of playing Ultima Online I have never once seen an Item Bless Deed.. Now, I've seen "low-valued" items like Shadow Dancer Leggings and random pieces of jewelry be marked as 'Blessed', but what is up with never seeing a physical Item Bless Deed? Not once at an in-game auction, not once on a vendor, not once in any town bank...

I'm beginning to ask myself if they even exist, heh. Is there anybody who can just show me an Item Bless Deed on any shard to sway my doubt?

Thank you.

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

3. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i think people are using clothing bless deeds on the shadow dancer leggings.

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

No, you can't bless leather armor with cbd's.

5. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Clothing does nothing to Leather. Don't you think people would bless their whole leather suits ? :\

6. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

I have seen one of those deeds...but they are 'true rares'...and truly expensive.

Personal bless deed is a cheaper option...

7. Fortyniner

Fortyniner Guest

Item bless deeds came from the first clean-up Britannia. Very few people had enough points to get one. I got one from an IDOC once so I can confirm they exist (or existed).

8. Well I wonder if they were ever duped?

9. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The word by scholars like Tomas Bryce is that they have been.

10. packrat

packrat Guest

I was wondering the same thing. I have been seeing a lot of items blessed lately. I saw a blessed orni sale for 140mill recently. I also saw someone wearing 2 blessed items and carrying a fork that was blessed. Either he is extremely lucky or has good friends.

11. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

Well at least we know the person who duped these had to dig very deep in his wallet first to get one. LOL

12. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

i use to remember alot of people where picking these durring the original clean up event.
    kinda wish they would have included all of those item's as well for this one.

13. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sadly they have been heaily duped ...so much that just within the last 6 month the price dropped from 80 mill to sselling them in bulk at 35 mill a pop.

14. Inspector

Inspector Guest

they should have another "true" clean up brit event and offer these again where everything goes into the bin this would probably make alot of the servers less laggy and clean up a ton of crap cluttering the servers.

15. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Are they items in Ultima Online?

16. packrat

packrat Guest

There was a guy on Napa, almost everything on his paper doll was Blessed for. Including parts of the new scorcers suit. So, it was recently done.

17. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh dear.

I remember a big dupe of them some years back, but it seemed to go away quickly.

I haven't seen anything like this on LS yet.

-Galen's player