1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Item help

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nastia Cross, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I've had these items for a long time. I'm pretty sure that the hats are Zog, but I'm not sure. If they are, could someone give me a price check on them? Two of them are "Crafted by Lady Kitten Gillian" and the other does not have a label. The blaze looking deed is for a ballot box. Any ideas?

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Still looking for a price check. The ballot box when undeeded is also blaze in color.
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    Zog Cloth itself is not rare. However, if the clothing has a prepatch title on it such as "a skullcap of exceptional quality", [exceptional], etc.. then they are worth something.

Link to a previous discussion about Zog Cloth

The deed is a ballot box that was crafted with specialty wood (oak +) and then dyed with probably natural dyes or tokuno dyes prior to being used. You can dye almost all add-ons if they are made with special wood and have not been placed yet. Once dyed they retain their color and can be placed, deeded and placed again.

Hope this helps
  4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks! In the trash they go.