1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Item id and price check

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jirel of Joiry, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I grab this item up....
    [​IMG]

could some id this for me and price check too. I know what I think it is but i want another oppinion. I ask Sorcon and he said to post on the forum. He thought it might be vendor armor or "Coal" armor but he wasn't 100%.

Thanks

Jirel

2. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

lol how could u even think its coal ar? im sure you know what coal looks like...and thats green:p

but that particular ar i think was gotten from haven guards...there was ar like that, that was old NPC ar but that type you have there i belive is guard ar

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah it's Haven Guard armor...I got a whole suit off one when the Grim Reapers were out...I ran across a dead guard and thought.."Hey, I wonder if I can loot it?" Sure enough I could!

[​IMG]

4. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you.. thats what i thought.. Too bad my isn't complete but hey i am happy ot have this much. [​IMG]

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

No problem! I have mine on display...I know it's pretty goofy but I think it's cool [​IMG]