1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Item ID

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uoBuoY, Dec 9, 2009.

1. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

I there an Item ID trainer in New Haven?
  2. Fink

Fink Guest

Weapons Trainers in the warrior's guild hall.

It trains up from zero rather quickly.
  3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

I found the NPC that sells ~34.0 Item ID but I couldn't find any that offered quests to 50.0

It's mote now anyway... my char is currently at 61.5. You're are right, it does train easy!
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

I don't think there's a quest for it yet. It is, or was until recently, one of those skills that fall outside the MMORPG mainstream.

Gains will slow down, of course, but the good news is you can just Item ID the same thing over & over all the way to grandmaster.
  5. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 1, 2006
    Why GM it? I locked mine at 0.1 since I could identify relics and essence with no problem on my imbuer. It just takes a few tries. I GM'ed it on a non-imbuer and it didn't help.