1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Item Intensity Mod?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by PlayerSkillFTW, Aug 2, 2010.

1. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Is there any mod for this new Client that will display the total property intensity of an item, allowing you to quickly and accurately discern which items can be unraveled into Relic Fragments?
    I've recently downloaded the "Item Property Highlighting" mod, and set it as my setting in the EC, and it doesn't seem to do anything, or work. Maybe i installed it into the wrong User Interface directory, considering this is one of my few attempts at using the EC. Normally, i wouldn't even consider using the EC seeing as how i've been playing the CC for 13 years, and see no problem with the CC.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you download the copper enhanced mod it has the item properties included !

3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nope. They removed all Item Property mods from Copper Enhanced in v1.75, and the earliest version the site hosts is 1.77

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I just loaded in 2.0 and it is working for me

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

make sure you select the copper enhanced mod and select apply then go into user setting andd select tool tips option and check the boxes for item properties mod

6. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The Item Property mods were added back in immediately after they were removed. They now have toggle switches though to turn them on and off, and by default both mods are off.

7. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

The current versions of Copper and Stone Enhanced both have the latest version of the Item Intensities and Mod-Hueing add-ons, but as Gildar says, must be turned on via the Tooltips tab in User Settings.

Make sure that you're not only running the latest version of these skins, but also to remove any old versions before putting the new on in as several files have either been changed or removed as the UI files have changed in the course of the EC's production.

8. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I looked at the site how can I tell which skin is best for me? I don't see any list of what's in each skin.

9. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

The only difference between Stone Enhanced and Copper Enhanced is the style of graphics used, the functionality of the two skins are the exact same (generally for ease of updating).

It won't hurt you to download them all then play with them some to find the one that feels the best for you.

10. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's what I'm curious about what is the functionality of the skins? I can see from the preview what they look like but nothing about functionality.

11. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Because they do too much!

Here is the ReadMe for Copper_Enhanced (Stone_Enhanced has the same functionality):

And Legacy II:

12. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the info...

13. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

The intensity Mod isn't accurate and doesn't reflect the weight that is on the imbueing menu.

It's a great mod and idea but it doesn't have much value if it's not working properly.:(

I was really looking forward to using this Mod but I've have decided to turn it off until someone comes up with a fix or an even better replacement.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!