1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Item lost during PvP

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Podolak, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

All,

A member of a guild I am in lost their bow during Yew PvP this evening. The bow is:

Composite Bow
    50 Hit Lightening
    30 SSI
    40 DI
    Balanced

Crafted by Denwick

I imagine they forgot to insure it or somehow they accidentally canceled their insurance. If the return of this bow is possible please let me know. If the person who has this bow does not intend to return it please PM me, you will remain anonymous. If this is the case I would just like to know so I can start making them another.

2. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'll offer whomever returns said bow an incentive of 5m. I don't know anything about how it was lost, who lost it, or anything. I just hate when people accidentally drop something and it doesn't get returned.

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

A minor correction; this person is no longer in the same guild or alliance as me but I would still like to help them out. And thank you Al though your offer is too generous.

4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If they don't return it, Ill kick in some imbuing mats to replace it.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aye that's an easy enough bow to replace since it isn't enhanced. I'll make one for you.