1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Item made by Tom Servo

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Shelra, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I hope this is the right place to ask this: I have an apron made by Tom Servo, does anyone know of him? I'm curious because his name is in yellow, and I've never noticed that before in a crafted item. Thanks in advance.

ApronTomSer.jpg

2. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

They were all like that at one time. Worth 5 mil or less.

Shelra likes this.
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Pretty standard for the "Made by [Exceptional] items to be in gold, all of mine are that way.

Tom Servo was just an average player I suspect, although he does get props for naming his character after Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I'd honestly say because of the type of clothing it is, you could get closer to 10-15m. For some reason, aprons always seem to pretty popular.

Shelra likes this.
  4. Bon Iver

Bon Iver Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013

A regular double blessed half apron in Lucky Luciano's auction sold for 75 mil. With this being more detailed and double bracketed exceptional, you could probably get just as much if not more. I know Exploit is looking for a made by half apron so you should private message him. I could always wrong and with today's economy, you can't really sell your items based off of someone else's assumed price because it might as well be wrong. the best thing you can do is put it in an auction thread and let the community decide.

#4 Bon Iver, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
    Shelra and Assia Penryn like this.
  5. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I appreciate the replies guys, thank you :)