1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Item Properties and Caps

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Tay M'real, May 5, 2010.

1. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

I attempted a forum search and stratics search, but I can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for in terms of all the item properties that are available.

For each of the available item properties, what is the exact cap in each case?

For example - Mana Regeneration has a total cap of 14...what about Mana Increase or Stamina Increase...looking for those kinds of details.

All help is appreciated, thanks!

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30743
    This page lists caps, where they exist. Not everything is capped.
    Mana regen is not capped, it is however subject to diminishing returns. I believe the realisitic effective limit is 30, but someone more mathematically competent will need to confirm that.

3. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

Exactly what I was looking for - don't know why this didn't come up in search - thanks Petra

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

How did you search? I've just put in 'properties' in the custom google search box on http://uo.stratics.com and that page came up the 3rd in the list.

5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Try this thread - UHall linky. About message 10 from GalenNighthawke it gets discussing numbers on effective MR.