1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  3. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Sets

Discussion in 'Ask The Devs' started by Galingree, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galingree

Galingree Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    Wouldn't it be nice to have new item sets? I have done hundreds of peerless but still like to do them -in part because I hope for a new piece of an item set.
    I see many good reasons to have them:
    - they usually are not very powerful so no issue for balancing the game
    - they provide a long term incentive to play
    - they look good on my vendors :)

With new peerless monsters like Medusa around and also a new player race it would be nice to have new sets: A Bard's Suit, a Thrower's Uniform, an Artificer's Ensemble, a Tamer's Wardrobe, ....
    Having said this, will there be Gargoyle Vendors in the near future?
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    Magical items have been radically changed since this question was asked and the Devs do intend on revisiting peerless, etc.
    Yes, Gargoyle vendors are an option and can be purchased in Royal City.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.