1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] item stacking in gridview

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Beastmaster, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

After a death and recovery of my belongings, newly looted gold would not stack with existing gold.

Also, when adding bandages from my bankbox to my backpack they did not stack with existing bandages.
  2. Ya, this is rather annoying and wonder why the stacking issue exists. There are a few other items (looted reagents from corpse) that have this problem.

Work around:
    With the gold an bandages, you can remove a few gold/bandages, drop it into a separate stack and drop the original large stack onto another large stack, and then grab the small stack and add it in. It will stack correctly after that.