1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Item Use

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lionheart70, Jul 18, 2010.

1. lionheart70

lionheart70 Guest

A while back i killed a kepetch ambusher and got an item off it's corpse called kepetch wax and it has 10 uses for it. i do not know what this stuff is used for so if anyone know please share the information.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont believe there is a known use for that yet

3. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

From the cliloc file:

Kepetch Wax
    You have contracted rabies from the kepetch!
    The kepetch gives you a particularly vicious bite!
    Duration: ~1_val~ minutes

Perhaps it was meant to be a cure for the rabies? Anyone gotten rabies from one yet?

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Also they can be sheared like sheep:

What do you want to use this item on?
    You place the gathered kepetch fur into your backpack.
    What do you want to use this item on?
    a kepetch: The Kepetch nimbly escapes your attempts to shear its mane.

It seems you can only shear it once then every additional attempt will yield the second message.

You get 15 fur when you shear it. It doesn't immediately stack with what is in your pack but it can be manually stacked. Can't tell you what color it is.

5. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

Maybe they are going to introduce surfing or skiing to the game?

6. longshanks

longshanks Guest

what an idea. big waves off the southern coast of sosaria by that tropical jungle where exotic plants can be grown and harvested for thier spiritual effects. Waxing up my exceptional frostwood board....

:thumbup1: