1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Items I would like to buy

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Aquarius, May 31, 2015.

1. Aquarius

Aquarius Sage

I know a crazy list of hopes. No way I could afford all of it. However, depending on some prices, I would like to give it a shot. Also, still need my "Aquarius" rose :(

1). Pink Flower of Love
    2). Flower of Moria
    3). Flowers of the Promise
    4). Ice Orfluer Flower

I like any of the flowers am interested in any you might have. I collect the rare flowers. Not whispering roses. Except the Aquarius one I am looking for.

5). Pink Net used for Recruiting
    6). Orcish Turkey Catching Net
    7). Cursed Webbing of space time torn from the etheral void's infinite gyre

I am also looking for the round PURPLE web I used to have. I dont remember the name :( something energy.

8). Pigs ( still need Demonic Piglet, Jade Piglet, Flying Piglet and many others. (I do have: Awakened Pikky, Mecha-Piglet, Necropiglet, I found Farmner Browns Prize Pig, Formosa Thanksgiving Ham.)

Isnt there a jade chicken too? cmon now, KFC. Need the chicken :p

9). An Emsaculated Mind Control Device( Its PURPLE and as my fav color is that, im very interested in purple items.
    10). Woolie's Knitting
    11). Purifird Blood. Again, Purple :p
    12). The wheel is constantly pinning Tailor Item.
    13). Shoemakers Bench
    14). Grannys cookbook
    15). Tree so tall

Ok, I believe thats all. Of course I dont have the funds for ALL that. However, if yo do wanna make some deals and get gold before I run out by buying others peoples first, pls contact me :)
    Here or ICQ.
    Thank you,
    Aqua!

2. Aquarius

Aquarius Sage

Beuller ... Beuller....Beuller? :eyes:

3. Aquarius

Aquarius Sage

Pwease, anyone? :sad3: