1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client Items not switching names in backpack...

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by bigspivey, Jan 8, 2015.

1. bigspivey

bigspivey Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 28, 2008
    Lets say, I have many looted items close to each other inside my pack. It will not change item tags unless I touch the bottom of the pack. So, if i lined up 20 different items, with no space in between them, and then moused over the items, the first items tag will show on all items.
    This started after last publish.

Sucks if you have a pile of stuff in you pack.
  2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2005
    legacy containers are really bugged since day 1... if we exclude the level of pixellation on items and bad coloring, sometimes they also prevents to select/pickup items un sub-sub-sub containers too...
  3. petemage

petemage Seasoned Veteran

Oct 6, 2013
    This particular issue was introduced with the infamous pub 86 when it was published to TC1 along with premature client patches, seemingly without even booting up the EC once :D It was working fine before but was only half fixed then without looking at the legacy container issues. These kind of behaviour can also be reproduced on the standard void pool reward gump.