1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Items on wings of tower disappearing?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by magicmule, Apr 21, 2010.

1. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone else been having this issue? The stuff I have placed on the wings of my tower have vanished. A bunch of plants and 2 chests? They have been locked down for years. I am wondering if it has something to do with brigand tents spawing underneath or on top. If anyone else has a tower near brigand spawns you may want to re-consider putting items out there. (if thats what is causeing this)

2. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

I wonder if there are any other classic house designs that this could happen to?

3. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have done several test now and YES! your stuff will go missing on the wings of your tower if there are brigand tents spawning nearby. more plants have gone missing. than I palced cloth to fill everytile. and soon as a brigand camped spawned several went missing.

4. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

QA for EA... how does it rate? Discuss...:gee: