1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

It's a bantastic day in UO!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UOANDMEFOREVER, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been a bantastic last couple days!

I would like to personally thank EA for banning all these accounts. Keep them coming!
    I know a few long time players who are innocent will get cought in the drag net, but that's a small price to pay.

As long as I'm not one of the innocent getting the banned, I can live with others getting it. Their sacrifice is our long term gain.
  2. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

I'm glad you think its a small price to pay.. would you like to pick up some of the bill ????
  3. Mulch

Mulch Guest

I hope my friend gets banned. Silly roleplayer still pays ea with 4 accounts for housing and I cannot convince him to quit.
  4. Mulch

Mulch Guest

It is just a game and I still believe the sooner ea gives up on it the better uo can flourish.
  5. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Oh and how many is that?
  6. jack flash

jack flash Guest

there are 3 on europa that i have been speaking too so far, and i have read of some on dracs aswell

i cant imagine how gutted i would feel if i was caught in this
  7. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 1, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.