1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's a Girl! (Officially)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by TrueRagoo, Mar 29, 2002.

1. TrueRagoo

TrueRagoo Guest

Maisy? i thought you were going to go with KeKe LaWoot!

o well, congratulations!!
    *hands Bob a cigar*
    not just tobacco in there;)

2. Kket-barai

Kket-barai Guest

I love that name!!!!! ... Maisy ... not Keke LaWoot

3. Reachwind

Reachwind Guest

Congrats! Just remember to sleep /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif UO isn't as important as being able to properly drive your car (not that I ever skipped sleep after a new born to play UO, hehe).

4. *Draven*

*Draven* Guest

Outstanding! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

5. Lady Vixen

Lady Vixen Guest

Congratulations to you and your wife! And welcome to the world Maisy!!!!! May your life be long and enjoyable!

Bob you take good care of both of those young ladies:) And we expect to see pic's:)

6. Ascension

Ascension Guest

Congrats to you both. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Congrats! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

8. BobMcForge

BobMcForge Guest

Hi everyone.

It's Friday afternoon and I'm just getting home from the hospital. Here's the report:

Maisy
    Born 3/28 at 12:22 p.m.
    7 lbs. 9 oz.
    20 inches long
    Mom and Maisy doing great

We went in for a scheduled C-section on Thursday morning. Everything went like clockwork. I sat in on the entire thing and got to watch which is always neat. Operation went off without a hitch.

Maisy came out right and cue and is the most beautiful little thing you ever saw. She got a 9 on the apgar scale. (Those who have had babies will know what that is.) She has a head of fine dark brown hair and is just wonderful. A real charmer.

Pluffy sat in recovery for about 1 1/2 hours getting aquainted with Maisy. I stayed the night to help out and will go back again in about five hours after a good nap. She's somewhat limited in what she can do because it was a C-section. She's on an IV, so her mobility is limited, and because of the scar it's tough for her to lift and maneuver our little girl. That's where I come in. Maisy's not real clear on the whole night=sleep concept yet. We'll have to work on that.

Pluffy and Maisy will probably be coming home on Sunday.

Thank you everyone for the well wished. It meant a lot to us both. We have been truely blessed this week.

I tried to fire up Pluff's PC a few minutes ago and it was frozen in shock by the sheer volume of ICQ's that had popped up. Please forgive us if we don't respond to a message. It may well have gotten lost in the process of rebooting.

I'll try to put up a pick early next week when things settle down just a bit.

Bob McDaddy

9. Oh I am so glad to hear everything went beautifully. Congratulations to you both! And please tell Mrs. McForge to get all the rest she needs. We will still be here when she gets back. *smiles*

10. *big grin*

This is the closest I can get to draping big ol' "CONGRATULATIONS!" and "Welcome Home!" and "It's a Girl!" banners all over the top of the forum. You'll have to sort of squint, to imagine the accompanying confetti and balloons and flowers and cheering well-wishers and whatnot. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I am soooo very happy for you both!

11. Congrats, i love the name Maisy!!!

12. DeathRage

DeathRage Guest

Maisy is a pretty name. Good to hear everyone is doing well. Once again ... Congrats to the family!

<center>[​IMG]</center>

13. *hic*

*hic* Guest

Congrats...*raises jug of MILK in honor of the young 'un*...kids are the greastest joys in live

14. Woot woot! Great news Bob.
    Congratulations to Maisy, the mom and you.
    We all look forward to see THE PICTURES. *big grin*

15. YAY!!!
    Im so happy fer you guys!!!
    Great Job Pluff and you too Bob!!
    Take good care of those ladies of yers now Bob
    the hugs will be werth all the long nights i promise
    my daughter gives the best hugs in the world so if maisy needs someone to show her how let me know and ill get jazzy to teach her a thing or two!!

*goes to sleep fer the first time since hearing about the baby deed*

16. Amroth.

Amroth. Guest

Congrats on the lil baby girl!
    Maisy is a great name!

17. Kerrigan_DP

Kerrigan_DP Guest

Many congratulations to the papa, mama, and lil maisy too!

Hmmm...lets see. Moms personality and Dads PvP skillz. Sounds like a future DP'er! *grin*

18. Towenaar

Towenaar Guest

Woo hoo Congrats!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I thought it was you Bob. I could not WOULD not BELIEVE Pluffina would go online so SOOON. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

woo hoo Maisy is a wonderful name.

19. Congratulations to you both! I suppose you'll be wanting another mint-green ostard for Maisie's christening . . . .

20. Alessandra

Alessandra Guest

Congratulations!

Merry

21. Khal Drogo

Khal Drogo Guest

Congratulations!!!

22. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats to the both of you! What a lovely name!

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations sir to you and your wife. I wish you all the best.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats yall. Glad to hear everything is going well.

25. BoneStrpr

BoneStrpr Guest

Congrats...

So um....what's her template going to be?

In Cor Poop!

26. Guest

Guest Guest

WHOOHOOO!!! Congratulations Pluffy and Bob!!!!

She's going to be a tailor I reckon.

27. Vidi

Vidi Guest

Congratulations Bob!

Send my love to Pluffy and Maisy.

28. Lord Aginor

Lord Aginor Guest

Congratulations you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to the world Maisy.

You couldn't have chosen two better people for parents.

30. Kerrigan_DP

Kerrigan_DP Guest

Couldnt agree more, Pepper /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Miraz! She wont be a tailor, she will be a protector!

31. Maisy?

I like the name.

But...

Does she have a daisy growing in her head?

32. congratsssssssssssssssssss!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

33. Sonoma Sam

Sonoma Sam Guest

yay yay yay yay.

I am so happy for the four of you! My very very best to the Mom Dad Brother and new arrival!

34. BranWyn

BranWyn Guest

MAISY! wow what a cool name /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

CONGRATS to both you and Pluff!!

35. Guest

Guest Guest

woo hoo! congrats Bob and Pluffy! I simply can't wait to see the pics so HURRY UP and post them *grins*

36. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

NOW you two are in for it!!! This is where REAL LIFE takes over!!!

GO FOR IT Maisy!!! Give 'em the works! (I love little girls! They are the hardest to bring up but, once they are brought up, they are mom's best friend!)

HAHHAAhahah what fun! Congratulations! Good thing Lucky Maisy has great parents!

Aye! Lucky Maisy!

37. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello,

Congratulations! I want wish you, Pluffy and your little miracle Maisy all the best.

38. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif Congrats man!!Really like the name maisy by the way./php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

39. -Elrond-

-Elrond- Guest

Teach her well in the ways of the force(UO), just be careful...i forsee in 12 or 13 years you'll have a real darlin on your hands