1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

It's a miracle!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Squeaker, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Everyone knows how much I've been whining about not being able to go back home this winter, so no snow to play in.... So I get in the car to drive my daughter to CCD and it started snowing! Granted, it is melting before it hits the ground but I'll take it. So, bring on the complaints tonight - noone can get to me today! :p

Looks great falling on all of my flowers that are in bloom!
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    I'm glad I'm too far west. The Poconos and points east of I-81 are expecting 12"+. My car is finally half semi clean, so they can keep it!
  3. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

You must be in western PA then, cuz my mom is getting snowed on. (She lives in the Allentown area.)
  4. I hate you all.
    I hate the snow.

Why wont it stop? We are getting another 10 to 15 Inches of snow today. NO SCHOOL D:<

Ugh. we have gotten like 100 inches this season. GO AWAY SNOW!
  5. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Hey no snow where I live (OKLAHOMA!!!) but it's cold, and tornado season is just around the corner!
  6. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Back to sunny skies today... grr.. Oh well, I enjoyed watching it fall while it lasted. A few flakes even made it to the ground, not enough to cover anything though.

And funny thing, we moved here from Oklahoma a few years ago. Last week a tornado came close to the house... closer than anything when we lived in either Oklahoma or New Mexico!
  7. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I actually got nervous a few weeks ago with the February tornado that hit Lone Grove - the storm tracked on to about 10 miles south of where we live. We were under a warning for about half an hour, but no funnels, thank goodness! It sucked (literally) for those who live in Lone Grove though, tore apart a trailer park and a big chunk of the town. AND WHY do tornadoes always go after the trailer parks???