1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bruin, May 6, 2009.

1. Bruin

Bruin Guest

People are pvp'ing, pk'ers are pk'ing, and Siege is becoming Siege again....

2. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We missed you tonight, you shoulda jumped in the mix.

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

and blues are still hugging the guard zone once they realize someone is attacking them... sadly some thing will never change. ;)

4. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Was some great fights tonight. Good to see so many people around.

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well Kage i went in the guard zone tonight during the mass luna fight. Why? 2 or 3 Reds on me, which were all in the fight. They followed me to the zone. Didnt wack or anything. But I took 3 out of the fight from ur side, and im one below average mage. Seemed like a smart play to me at the time. Gave my team more of an upper hand. Though if its even numbers wont see me heading for the zone.

But as Cali said, good to see a lot out, and most I have seen on in a while.

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It was fun even when things got a bit intense for a few minutes there; nothing like tossing a few spells out to head a potential argument off at the pass:).

7. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ya i agree. At one point there was a good number on the screen. The 4 or 5 of TnT2. The 4 or 5 of us, and 4 or 5 [420]. All on the same screen, good times.

8. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bah!!

I hate day shift sometimes....what time did these fights begin at??

9. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

People are even just sitting talking to each other again also... was good to chat to you the other night, Bruin !