1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's about that time...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by soupandquackers, May 29, 2010.

1. Well after joining TT in Feb2006, I have finally canceled my subscription. My last day is officially June 11th but I haven't played in forever anyways.

I think I have grown out of the game. I was 13 when I started playing and now Im 17 and it amazes me that i have played for this long. I would like to thank everyone on the site for the great help they have offered. I will still come on stratics to see if people are still talking and add my two cents but to all my friends, Goodbye.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Goodbye, you lurless teenager, you. I outgrew the game when they stopped gearing it toward families and started making a kid's game, as many of us seemed to do.

Keep in touch! I still check here daily. I just can't let go completely, it seems...

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Take it easy Soup and best of luck in the future!

4. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

Has anyone Seen Cheri Bear I need to get in touch with her this Chef Bear :)

5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Take care Soup! You still playing Wizards? I am up to 3 accounts on there but thinking of checking out LotR or Aion. Not sure which. My accounts on W101 are good til December but want to try something new.

6. Yes im still playing wizards. I have three grandmasters now, but my membership ends this month and I may not renew until the new world comes out. You should send me codes sometime.

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I'll send you some codes. My accounts don't expire til December. I think I'm up to 8 grands now. I'm downloading LotR today to see what thats about. I'm looking forward to the new world too.

8. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman

I've been in the same boat mostly. My gaming time these days is on Fallen Earth. My TT account is still active, but I'm starting to lean towards just cancelling it for good.

9. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

I'm still looking for Cheri Bear has anyone seen her on toon town her name there is Taffy Crumblesnooker I'm hoping find her soon please help me find her I'm Chef Bear :grouphug:

10. Trish

Trish Certifiable

If you're gonna find her anywhere, it'll be here. Just hang in there, she'll turn up.

11. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'ts been a while since I have been on stratics, and soup, you probably don't recognize me, but I just remember battling the cj with one side having you, me, and another lureless making three lureless. That battle is what came to mind when I saw this thread. Anyways, I guess I wont be having anymore of those battles with you.