1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

its alexander/alex

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by iwasalexander, May 24, 2008.

1. hey i was wondering if ne one remembered me just wondering how siege is doing i havnt been able to play in a while because of my last year of drug abuse and other things happening in my life i know sammy helms and ember leggings were unblessed but i havnt played since way before that i was just wondering if ne of the old players were still around and what was happening i know i made a copule of waves on siege and the what not and was thinking of reopening my account if it is worth it i mean i know i dont have much now because my house fell and all but my pvp skills should prove more than enough as far as getting back the gear i need i stopped playing because of the stint of hard drugs i have been going through and alchohol abuse herion is not an easy gig to kick but ne way just wondering what has been going on and is sloan still around? and is rev still operating i know they hated me i have been looking around the boards for people i know in the last hour or so but have found nothing ne way lemme stop the rambling just wondering how siege is doing and wondering if ne of the old players are still floating around just to see whats up well just respond if you remember who it was i ran with the energy vortex's all the time (my brothers) i dont think they have played in a along time either but i guess i havnt talked to them in a long time either sorry about the punctuation but i have never been one to really care about how it looks as long as you can get the jest of the message ne way like i was saying just wondering who all still plays siege and if ne one remembers me or Jim Greco hehe i dunno drop a post for some reason just been thinking about alot UO lately and would really love to get back into it

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

-1 spellchecker is your friend...btw if i see posts like this im going to starttypinglikethisagainiswear...:lame:

3. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

sup alex you freak, glad to hear from you again. jim was playing with us for quite a while but he stopped again. you should get him to start playing again as well. drop me an icq when you get a chance.

4. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

yeah of course I remember you and the EVs, to me siege is always worth playing, come on back!

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Don't worry, you'll fit in nicely here. Plenty of admitted pot heads on the shard now *golf claps*...la

6. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Wb.

Yes, lots of potheads and wanna-be-thieves. :thumbup1:

If your in need, Rico can getcha an artifact rarity 1 bong...la

7. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

whats going on alex?

like shak said jim was with us for awhile but has stopped playing again. nice to see ya around

8. TheScoundrelRico

Really? How does one become a wanna be thief?...la

9. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

By being a bad thief?

Seriously?

I thought you wrote the book.. no?

10. Feyre

Feyre Guest

Just wondering who is emil? So many new people these days i barely care, but when they speak of thieves it sparks my curiosity.

11. TheScoundrelRico

Some pothead kiddie who has made to the shard. not sure what character he plays...but I wouldn't be surprised if the name is alt caps...la

12. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Your truly comical...please tell us who you are or have you forgotten already?No, better yet dont tell us who you are and continue to be a nobody...

13. hey glad to see people remeber me i am going to reopen my account. Shak i cant remember ur icq # or what ever but u will meet me ingame in the next week or so i will atleast reopen my account to do it i see there are still some people around i dont know what exactly happened to me well yea i know but it was wierd ne way i am not going to go on about it i am clean now (except for the alchohol) but i am trying my best to keep that under control but i will be on the server soon and just hanging and the what not (but u know i cant resist pvp lol) ne way yea just drop me another line i dunno but ill be back and will keep posting for a few weeks atleast as long as i can hehe might start traveling again new orleans is a crazy town but who knows, ne way i am rambling again been nice to hear from everyone and hope everything with them is going better than i am now well hope to see people ingame pretty soon hehe ill be back and ill try to get jim back in the game that way we can have or tag teams like we used to hehe but ok ne way ill see u guys in game "friends or enemys" I look forward to hope sige is still like it used to be =)

14. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

my icq is 45641153. feel free to drop me a message when you get your stuff activated :)

15. Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

i actually wrote the book, but he does have a first edition signed copy.

16. Castor

Castor Guest

i am glad to hear you are clean alex and i wish you luck with your sobriety.

17. Pestilence Hemp

Pestilence Hemp Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey alex.
    good to see your alive. looks theres a few people left. I myself stopped playing (on an EA ban), but good hear your back..

P.S. people i read the forums for entertainment, were has it all gone. No morning trash talk with my bowl of cereal. I'm missing it.

18. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

My name is whatever the disguise kit gives me. Currently im Garrett. Nice to meet you.

Now wouldnt you "veteran" thieves know better than to blow your cover? You too Rico? Pops?

19. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Oh no.. a nobody on the forums.. *cries*

20. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Ditto...

21. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

:thumbup1:

22. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Sorry to dissapoint ;)

What did you get axed for if you dont mind me asking?

23. TheScoundrelRico

Actually, I have no need to hide behind a disguise kit. That always seemed like a newb ploy. I steal, it's not like I am concerned with other players opinions of me...la

24. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

And I roleplay.. Being able to have only one character.. yea your name can close a lot of doors for you..

25. TheScoundrelRico

ROFL...la

26. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

*Dies from trying to read that borg cube of text*:eek:

27. Right now I'm debating to come back to siege as well. What everyone has neglected to inform you of (since its been a year). There are Super Dragons now, I'm not sure what their stats look like but they take 5 control slots. Petballs from what I understand are nerfed, heard you can't use them in stealth or animal form and it is possible to be interrupted. Also something to the tune of pets needing to have the order to kill in order to attack, no self defense. So I think your old EV template might be out-dated. I remember you didn't play mage that often, Alexander used evade if I recall correctly, its been nerfed but you probably know that. (need tactics and anatomy to have full effect). Bokuto's special "nerve strike" has been nerfed greatly, so yeah no fun there. [its breakable now]... if you came back you'd definately need ninja since dismounters are so numerous now. Oh yeah Wakka is gone :(

28. YO! Good to hear from you bro. As you can see, few of us old timers still kickin.

Feel free to hit me up if you reactivate. I may have a good house spot for ya.

I'm using a new icq for Ultima; 405-364-158

29. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I just registered , gimme a few days ;)

...and im still around as well alex. Look forward to seeing you in game.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!