1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's amazing how ignorant people can be

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by madmutt, Aug 3, 2008.

1. madmutt

madmutt Guest

EA bans hundreds, if not thousands of accounts and everyone assumes they ALL MUST be guilty.

Even with all the posts to the contrary, well their just mad they got caught!

I suppose if you've done nothing wrong, a body cavity search is just fine with you too.

How ignorant can you people be?

I got banned yesterday morning, form letter of course, and I haven't even played or logged in, in 6 months. I keep meaning to cancel my account, but after 10 years, I just never can bring myself too. Guess that's one way to end it. Thanks EA!

It's a dead game anyways, so I'm not even going to try and get the account back.

But, whom ever starts the class action suite, please feel free to email me: [email protected]

They billed me 8/1/08 and banned me 8/2/08

Good going EA

2. monnie101

monnie101 Guest

:cursing: I come back to this game and it's still the same friggin cesspool of cheaters and mean spirited people who prey on the weak. It's still the same bitter horror show with a procrastinating cast.

3. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

LOL that is so cruel.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!