1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

It's been awhile

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Lord Arcane, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

well guys its been awhile, as some know i quit UO :( i know i know

But i quite and gave most of my stuff to cassie

i just figured i stop in and say high and show off how big my baby has gotten
    she is 10months old today

2. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Oh my gosh, too cute. And she is really growing. :D
  3. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

ty flora ya she is to cute its hard to be mad at anything when she is around.... and as for growing god it seems like yesterday she couldn't even walk or nothing.... now god she walking all over the house and even trying to climb things! people keep telling us she's advanceted for her age but its my first kid i been around 24/7 so i have no clue, but ya she walks fully trys to climb things, talks ( says, mama, dada, daddy, baba, hi, yeah, and flower) and she will be a year old this dec 27th day after my birth day lol
  4. She sure is a cutie...and what beautiful eyes! Hehehe, I'll bet you really have a time trying to keep up with her.

She really looks like a happy little girl. Keep up the good work, Arcane.
  5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    She's a keeper I say. Take care of her, she is beautiful. Thanks for the picture update.