1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's been fun

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

All of Claxton's skills have been taken off, and all borrowed items put into my buddies home if anyone I borrowed something from wishes to reclaim it. I gave away all of my nice items, weapons, runic kits, etc. Gold was given to a good person who will hopefully hold events for the new players and vets alike. As soon as I can transfer my villa with what little remains in it to a newbie I met on Chessy while giving my items away there, Speedy will be erased. I'll be around the forums still when I can.

2. Nickster

Nickster Guest

no f'ing way......
    you keeping your account in case you decide to come back?

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Hey Speedy, who do I contact to get that mage weapon warfork you were using back? That's something someone wanted to try out, but told him you were using it.

4. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Yes, but it will be deactivated. I kept pretty much nothing but soul stones and a few things I have borrowed over time. An old PvP buddies brother began playing a few weeks ago on Chessy, so I convinced him to come over here to play instead, he has my home now, but my weapons were given away to anyone in Brit, Trinsic, Minoc, or anywhere else real newbies play at. I figured I could waste the next few months trying to waste 40m on events that no one would come to, or cut ties and ensure it will be hard to come back, so as soon as your new SP mate logs on, Speedy will be gone for good.

5. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Speedy isn't deleted yet Sake, so just IM me and meet me at my house asap

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

IM me. I have your name on my list, but Trillian is messing up it seems. I had double Speedy's on list and deleted the one not highlighted etc... now, I don't see you or a couple others I did this to.

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bah Speedy you bugger :cursing:...take care man

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'm bored.. I've been hiding at your house for the last 20 minutes Speedy. hahaha