1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's been months...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Avo, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Since my last locked thread sighting and these are my rants. Bless me o' mod for I have cussed and have offended thy RoC. I am heartly sorry for these and all my actions and ask for penance and absolution of yee gods o' forums. :bowdown:

Now I feel like I'm home again. Don't understand it, good, thats the way I like it! :lick:

2. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

lol, don't know what you did to "grovel" so {j/k} ,but glad you happy with the current results. :coco: {j/k}

{note to Mod's &/or others: the following is my attempt to be lighthearted and funny , please don't think I'm Trolling} :eyes:

Take that :fight: Have at thee :sword: Where u think ur going? :twak: Not on my watch! :flame: (Drive by) :gun: Get up now biznitch! :bdh:

Ok now that I've opened the door for "Smilie Wars" ,bring it on! :lick:

{disclaimer: the above poster is off his meds. & is in no way responsible for the views and comments herein} :D

3. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

From now on I dub thee Soul'ess, please carry on good sir!

4. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

Arrr we be Soulless together there me drunkin' matey! Arrrr. :)