1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

It's going to be a loooong night!!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Bearing in mind there is still an hour to go... this is Moonglow... (it's under all the names hehe!)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

YAY theres me in the corner slightly off screen XD
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm thinking I'll die endlessly for half an hour then quit and go to bed.

The gate will still be there in the morning, and no crowds.
  4. It looks like a Tokio Hotel concert... [​IMG]
  5. Kamelbarn

Kamelbarn Guest

Why isn't anything happening? It's supposed to start 15 minutes ago, right?
  6. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

Yay I'm there [​IMG]

Uhm, 20 minutes and still not even lightning around the machine? US shards had lightning and stuff around the machine all day yesterday before their event... Something wrong with ours?
  7. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

I went , was sick to my stomack , I left ..... why didnt they make this shid spawn in multible places ??? U cant see ANYTHING .. I'm sorry but waiting for hours , lagging like mad , not being able to see anything... thats just not my kind of fun

Man now I sprained my right little finger..... Fridge here I come , there better be beer.....
  8. Hoody

Hoody Guest

For those of us who stuck through it, waited out the lag the event was (ihmo) pretty good, it wasnt amazing but i enjoyed collecting the items. Currently been fighting till serverdown.
  9. Lol... and "they" say UO is dying... looks pretty alive to me!! [​IMG]
  10. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

Well my local graveyard would look alive if it got crammed down to such a small place , but nice that the peopel who could stand it enjoyed themself [​IMG]
  11. Kayne

Kayne Guest

can just about spot my name under the crowd. Just under Lars otterbeck on what is the north side of the machine.
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Getting to be rather a lot of threads on the same subject, so I'm locking the ones that seem least 'up to the minute'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.