1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's just one of those days

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_MattelMichele, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Jeez! Clean up trashed daughters home. Go home, take out Tiger kitty Isis, and poof now she's gone???!!!! I hardly ever took her out of inventory and now i wish i had left her there cause now she's gone, poofed, vanished....... ?????

wait!!! i over-reacted

2. HoTDeViL

HoTDeViL Guest

i think there is a bug with cats. i figured my tiger doesnt eat. it runs around with the food bubble over its head and sits beside the full petfeeder. it doesnt touch it. i was scared it would run away so i put it back. another normal breed cat ran away hungry. but the feeder is full.
    maybe this was the reason why yours is gone also

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The cats don't have sim mums any more, they have avatar mums, they're confused.

4. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe! well like i said i over-reacted, and found my tigers carrier sitting in the house. So either i forgot that i had put kitty to bed or my roomie did, either way i should prolly go to bed or drink more coffee [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe! well like i said i over-reacted, and found my tigers carrier sitting in the house. So either i forgot that i had put kitty to bed or my roomie did, either way i should prolly go to bed or drink more coffee [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drink more coffee... after having to deal with the tedium of cleaning a trashed lot... I'm not surprised you didn't see it right off...

Aint no thang.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Glad you found it. [​IMG]
    I thought I lost a robo the other day. Not a good feeling. I found him too WOOT!

7. My friend thought he lost his cheetah... it was just hiding behind the showers though, lol.